CEPHAS APOLOGETIC CATALOG
"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying,
"Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of
her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Revelation 18:4
A List of Masons
in The Hierarchy of the Catholic
The essence of the Third Secret of Fatima is that Satan has
entered the Catholic Church, bringing with him agents to occupy
highest positions in the Church. Here are the revelations by
the Blessed Virgin Mary and Our Lord Jesus Christ through Veronica
Lueken as a voice box:
- "How I warned and warned that satan would enter into
the highest realms of the hierarchy in Rome. The
Third Secret, My child, is that satan
would enter into My Son's Church." (Our Lady
through Veronica, May 13, 1978.)
- "Satan, Lucifer in human form,
entered into Rome in the year 1972. He cut off the
rule of the Holy Father, Pope Paul VI. Lucifer has controlled
Rome and continues his control now." (Our Lady through Veronica,
September 7, 1978.)
- "I say this evening, as your God, that on that date,
as promised at Fatima, satan entered
My Church upon earth. He
brought with him his agents -- and satan himself, the deceiver
of all mankind -- sat in on Vatican
II and maneuvered all the outsiders
to come in and distort My doctrines and distort the truth
... You will speak out and say that satan
is in the Church, My Church upon earth. He knows his
time is growing short." (Our Lord through Veronica Lueken,
June 18, 1986.)
- "Yes, My child, even with Vatican
II, it started out with the best resolves, but then
satan took over the scene.
And with his agents he reached into the highest professions,
the highest league of the Hierarchy, until, it saddens Me to
say that many priests are now on the road to perdition and taking
many others with them." (Our Lord through Veronica Lueken,
July 25, 1985.)
- Editor's Note: For additional information see http://www.cephasministry.com/world_church_black_magick_pope.html
These are confirmed by at least another source: The Blessed
Virgin Mary's words to Father Don Stefano Gobbi:
- "I am weeping because the Church is continuing along
the road of division, of loss of the true faith, of apostasy
and of errors which are being spread more and more without anyone
offering opposition to them. Even now, that which I predicted
at Fatima and that which I have
revealed here in the third message
confided to a little daughter of mine (i.e. Sister Lucia)
is in the process of being accomplished. And so, even for the
Church the moment of its great trial has come, because the man of iniquity
will establish himself within it and the
abomination of desolation will enter
into the holy temple of God."
(To the Priests, Our Lady's Beloved Sons, No. 362, September
15, 1987, p. 572.)
- "The black beast like a leopard
indicates Freemasonry; the beast with the two horns like a lamb indicates
Freemasonry infiltrated into the interior of the Church,
that is to say, ecclesiastical Masonry,
which has spread especially among the members of the hierarchy.
This Masonic infiltration, in the interior of the Church, was
already foretold to you by me at Fatima,
when I announced to you that Satan would
enter in even to the summit of the Church. If the
task of Masonry is to lead souls to perdition, bringing them
to the worship of false divinities, the
task of ecclesiastical Masonry on the other hand is that of destroying
Christ and his Church, building a new idol, namely
a false christ and a false church." (To the Priests,
Our Lady's Beloved Sons, No. 406, June 13, 1989, p. 649)
(Source: To The Priests, Our Lady's
Beloved Sons, 12th English Edition,1991, The
Marian Movement of Priests, Rev. Albert G. Roux, P.O. Box
8, Francis, Maine 04774-0008. Also available in many foreign
This is the prediction of a combined forces of Communists
and Masons gradually taking control of the Church and ultimately
succeeding in installing an Anti-Pope who will be a henchman
of the coming Anti-Christ. Then, it will be the completion of
the mystery of iniquity.
- "The Black Beast is also Masonry
which has infiltrated the Church and
attacks it, wounds it, and seeks by its subtle tactics to demolish
it. Like a poisonous cloud, its spirit seeps in everywhere,
to paralyze faith, extinguish apostolic ardor and produce an
ever greater alienation from Jesus and his Gospel." (To
the Priests, Our Lady's Beloved Sons, No. 267, June 29, 1983,
Please see other messages given to Father Gobbi on the Huge
Red Dragon, The Beast Like A Leopard, and the Beast Like a Lamb.
In this article we present some concrete evidence of the infiltration
of Masons into highest levels of the Church except the Papal
throne (so far, not yet). Virtually in all messages to true seers
throughout the world, Pope John Paul II has been called "The
Pope chosen by God." Our Lady calls him "He is my Pope"
"The Pope of my light" (To the Priests, Our Lady's
Beloved Sons, No. 359, August 13, 1987, p. 564) and She asks
all the Priests to support him and defend him (To the Priests,
Our Lady's Beloved Sons, No. 162, October 17, 1978, p. 225.)
Our Lord in December 6, 1996 Message given to John Leary called
him "My Pope":
Jesus said: "My people, I have sent you Pope John
Paul II as the pope for the end times. He represents Me on earth
and he is living the message to go out aud teach all nations.
His faith is strong and resolute as the
Holy Spirit guides what he is to say. He
is My authority on earth and he guides My Church on the right
path. Some have hesitated to recognize him as that authority,
since they wish to follow their own agenda, which is not always
in conformity with Church teachings. I tell you, My
pope is following My Will for you and you should listen and follow
what he tells you. Many want to change the traditions
of the Church, but you should not listen to those who believe
only in change for its own sake. My words are forever, and should
not be changed or misinterpreted. Let Me guide you on your path
to heaven, and do not waver by listening to today's false witnesses."
(John Leary, Prepare for the Great Tribulation and the Era
of Peace, Vol. 5, 1997.)
Our Lady has warned repeatedly on the assassination attempts
against Pope John Paul II. She said:
- "As I directed you before, Lucifer
seeks to remove your Vicar, so that the Chair of Peter will be
empty. Confusion then will abound ... And then, without your prayers and acts
of penance, will come ... the end!"
Our Lady through Veronica Lueken, October 2, 1979.)
- "Unless you pray for your Vicar Pope John Paul II, he
will be removed from among you. And if this takes place, there
will be far worse sacrilege committed in the city of Rome and
the parishes throughout the world ... When
Pope John Paul II is removed, the Church shall be divided among
itself. United it will stand, divided it will fall."
( Our Lady through Veronica Lueken, March 18, 1983.)
The Papacy has been an obstacle for the election of the Anti-Pope.
Thus, Lucifer wants to remove Pope John Paul II from the Papal
throne before the Anti-Christ can be revealed. This is indicated
by 2 Thessalonians 2: 3-10:
"For unless there come a revolt first, and the man of
sin be revealed, the son of perdition, who opposeth, and is lifted
up above all that is called God, or that is worshipped, so that
he sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself as if he were
God. Remember you not, that when I was yet with you, I told you
these things? And now you know what
withholdeth, that he may be revealed in his time.
For the mystery of the iniquity already
worked: only that he who
holdeth, do hold, until he be taken out of the way.
And then that wicked one shall be revealed, whom the Lord
Jesus shall kill with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy
with the brightness of his coming: him, whose coming is according
to the working of satan, in all power, and signs, and lying wonders,
and in all seduction of iniquity to them that perish: because
they receive not the love of the truth that might be saved."
The following is a reprint with minor updates of the article
Masons in Fidelis et Verus (Faithful
and True), Issue 9, March-June, 1987, P.O. Box 409,
Bethany, Missouri 64424, U.S.A.
II. Masons in the Catholic Church
Masonry undermines all religion. Numerous Popes have spoken
and written about the great evils of this secretive and infiltrative
organization. In this article, we present our third exposé
on Masonry and Freemasonry in an effort to alert the Faithful
to a sobering fact: Masonry has entered the Church; or as Pope
Paul VI himself said: "The smoke
of Satan has entered the Church." We make no
claim to be the authors of the information below. Rather, we
have collected it from books and other reliable sources, all
of which we give credit to accordingly. The reader is free to
draw his own conclusions.
We begin with an excerpt from Humanum Genus, Pope Leo
XIII's Encyclical on Freemasonry:
- "If other proofs are wanting, this fact would be sufficiently
disclosed by the testimony of men well informed, of whom some
at other times, and others again recently, have declared it to
be true of the Freemasons that they especially desire to assail
the Church with irreconcilable hostility and that they will never
rest until they have destroyed whatever the Supreme Pontiffs
have established for the sake of religion.
- "If those who are admitted as members are not commanded
to abjure by any form of words the Catholic doctrines, this omission,
so far from adverse to the designs of the Freemasons, is more
useful for their purposes. First, in this way they easily deceive
the simple-minded and the heedless, and can induce a far greater
number to become members. Again, as all who offer themselves
are received whatever may be their form of religion, they thereby
teach the great error of this age -- that a regard for religion
should be held as an indifferent matter, and that all
religions are alike. This manner of reasoning is calculated to
bring about the ruin of all forms of religion, and especially
of the Catholic religion, which, as it is the only one that is
true, cannot, without great injustice, be regarded as merely
equal to other religions."
Anne Catherine Emmerich (1774-1824), a German Augustinian
nun, stigmatist (bore the wounds of Christ), and miracle-worker,
who subsisted entirely on water and Holy Communion for many years,
received numerous visions of the future crisis in the Church
and the infiltration of the Masons. In her visions, she describes
men in aprons destroying the Church with a trowel, The Masons
wear aprons and their symbol is the Mason's trowel. The following
excerpts are from page 565 of Life of Anne Catherine Emmerich,
Vol. 1, by Rev. K.E. Schmö:ger, Tan Books, 1976:
- "I saw St. Peter's. A great crowd of men was trying
to pull it down whilst others constantly built it up again. Lines
connected these men one with another and with others throughout
the whole world. I was amazed at their perfect understanding.
- "The demolishers, mostly apostates and members of different
sects, broke off whole pieces and worked according to rules and
instructions. They wore WHITE APRONS
bound with blue riband. In them were pockets and they had TROWELS stuck in their belts. The costumes
of the others were various.
- "There were among the demolishers distinguished
men wearing uniforms and crosses. They did not work
themselves but they marked out on the wall with a TROWEL
where and how it should be torn down. To my horror, I saw among them Catholic Priests.
Whenever the workmen did not know how to go on, they went to
a certain one in their party. He had a large book which seemed
to contain the whole plan of the building and the way to destroy
it. They marked out exactly with a TROWEL
the parts to be attacked, and they soon came down. They worked
quietly and confidently, but slyly, furtively and warily. I saw the Pope praying, surrounded by false
friends who often did the very opposite to what he had ordered..."
The following is a list of Masons reprinted with some updates
from the Bulletin de l'Occident Chrétien Nr.12, July,
1976, (Directeur Pierre Fautrad a Fye - 72490 Bourg Le Roi.)
All of the men on this list, if they in fact be Masons, are excommunicated
by Canon Law 2338. Each man's name is followed by his position,
if known; the date he was initiated into Masonry, his code #;
and his code name, if known.
- Albondi, Alberto. Bishop of Livorno, (Leghorn). Initiated
8-5-58; I.D. # 7-2431.
- Abrech, Pio. In the Sacred Congregation Bishops. 11-27-67;
- Acquaviva, Sabino. Professor of Religion at the University
of Padova, (Padua). 12-3-69; # 275-69.
- Alessandro, Father Gottardi. (Addressed as Doctor
in Masonic meetings.) President of Fratelli Maristi. 6-14-59.
- Angelini Fiorenzo. Bishop of Messenel Greece. 10-14-57;
- Argentieri, Benedetto. Patriarch to the Holy See.
3-11-70; # 298-A.
- Bea, Augustin. Cardinal.
Secretary of State (next to Pope)
under Pope John XXIII and Pope Paul VI.
- Baggio, Sebastiano. Cardinal.
Prefect of the Sacred Congregation of Bishops.
(This is a crucial Congregation since it appoints new Bishops.)
Secretary of State under Pope John
Paul II from 1989 to 1992. 8-14-57; # 85-1640. Masonic code name
"SEBA." He controls consecration of Bishops.
- Balboni, Dante. Assistant to the Vatican Pontifical
. Commission for Biblical Studies. 7-23-68; # 79-14 "BALDA."
- Baldassarri Salvatore. Bishop of Ravenna, Italy. 2-19-58;
# 4315-19. "BALSA."
- Balducci, Ernesto. Religious sculpture artist. 5-16-66;
- Basadonna, Ernesto. Prelate of Milan, 9-14-63; # 9-243.
- Batelli, Guilio. Lay member of many scientific academies.
8-24-59; # 29-A. "GIBA."
- Bedeschi, Lorenzo. 2-19-59; # 24-041. "BELO."
- Belloli, Luigi. Rector of Seminar; Lombardy, Ita-
ly. 4-6-58; # 22-04. "BELLU."
- Belluchi, Cleto. Coadjutor Bishop of Fermo, Italy.
6-4-68; # 12-217.
- Bettazzi, Luigi. Bishop of Ivera, Italy. 5-11-66;
# 1347-45. "LUBE."
- Bianchi, Ciovanni. 10-23-69; # 2215-11. "BIGI."
- Biffi, Franco, Msgr. Rector of Church of St. John
Lateran Pontifical University. He is head of this University
and controls what is being taught. He heard confessions of Pope
Paul VI. 8-15-59. "BIFRA."
- Bicarella, Mario. Prelate of Vicenza, Italy. 9-23-64;
# 21-014. "BIMA."
- Bonicelli, Gaetano. Bishop of Albano, Italy. 5-12-59;
# 63-1428, "BOGA."
- Boretti, Giancarlo. 3-21-65; # 0-241. "BORGI."
- Bovone, Alberto. Substitute Secretary of the Sacred
Office. 3-30-67; # 254-3. "ALBO."
- Brini, Mario. Archbishop. Secretary of Chinese, Oriental,
and Pagans. Member of Pontifical Commission to Russia. Has control
of rewriting Canon Law. 7-7-68; # 15670. "MABRI."
- Bugnini, Annibale. Archbishop.Wrote
Mass. Envoy to Iran, 4-23-63; # 1365-75. "BUAN."
- Buro, Michele. Bishop. Prelate of Pontifical Commission
to Latin America, 3-21-69; # 140-2. "BUMI."
- Cacciavillan, Agostino. Secretariat of State. 11-6-60;
- Cameli, Umberto. Director in Office of the Ecclesiastical
Affairs of Italy in regard to education in Catholic doctrine.
11-17-60; # 9-1436.
- Caprile, Giovanni. Director of Catholic Civil Affairs.
9-5-57; # 21-014. "GICA."
- Caputo, Giuseppe. 11-15-71; # 6125-63. "GICAP."
- Casaroli, Agostino. Cardinal.
Secretary of State (next to Pope)
under Pope John Paul II since July 1, 1979 until retired in 1989.
9-28-57; # 41-076. "CASA."
- Cerruti, Flaminio. Chief of the Office of the University
of Congregation Studies. 4-2-60; # 76-2154. "CEFLA."
- Ciarrocchi, Mario. Bishop. 8-23-62; # 123-A. "CIMA."
- Chiavacci, Enrico. Professor of Moral Theology, University
of Florence, Italy. 7-2-70; # 121-34. "CHIE."
- Conte, Carmelo. 9-16-67; # 43-096. "CONCA."
- Csele, Alessandro. 3-25-60; # 1354-09. "ALCSE."
- Dadagio, Luigi. Papal Nuncio to Spain. Archbishop
of Lero. 9-8-67. # 43-B. "LUDA."
- D'Antonio, Enzio. Archbishop of Trivento. 6-21-69;
- De Bous, Donate. Bishop. 6-24-68; # 321-02. "DEBO."
- Del Gallo Reoccagiovane, Luigi. Bishop.
- Del Monte, Aldo. Bishop of Novara, Italy. 8-25-69;
# 32-012. "ADELMO."
- Faltin, Danielle. 6-4-70; # 9-1207. "FADA."
- Ferraioli, Giuseppe. Member of Sacred Congregation
for Public Affairs. 11-24-69; # 004-125. "GIFE."
- Franzoni, Giovanni. 3-2-65; # 2246-47. "FRAGI."
- Gemmiti, Vito. Sacred Congregation of Bishops. 3-25-68;
# 54-13. "VIGE."
- Girardi, Giulio. 9-8-70; # 1471-52. "GIG."
- Fiorenzo, Angelinin. Bishop. Title of Commendator
of the Holy Spirit. Vicar General of Roman Hospitals. Controls
hospital trust funds. Consecrated Bishop 7-19-56; joined Masons
- Giustetti, Massimo. 4-12-70; # 13-065. "GIUMA."
- Gottardi, Alessandro. Procurator and Postulator General
of Fratelli Maristi. Archbishop of Trent. 6-13-59; # 2437-14.
- Gozzini, Mario. 5-14-70; # 31-11. "MAGO."
- Grazinai, Carlo. Rector of the Vatican Minor Seminary.
7-23-61; # 156-3. "GRACA."
- Gregagnin, Antonio. Tribune of First Causes for Beatification.
10-19-67; # 8-45. "GREA."
- Gualdrini, Franco. Rector of Capranica. 5-22-61; #
- Ilari, Annibale. Abbot. 3-16-69; # 43-86. "ILA."
- Laghi, Pio. Nunzio, Apostolic Delegate to Argentina,
and then to U.S.A. until 1995. 8-24-69; # 0-538. "LAPI."
- Lajolo, Giovanni. Member of Council of Public Affairs
of the Church. 7-27-70; # 21-1397. "LAGI."
- Lanzoni, Angelo. Chief of the
Office of Secretary of State. 9-24-56; # 6-324. "LANA."
- Levi, Virgillio (alias Levine), Monsignor. Assistant
Director of Official Vatican Newspaper, L'Osservatore Romano.
Manages Vatican Radio Station. 7-4-58; # 241-3. "VILE."
- Lozza, Lino. Chancellor of Rome Academy of St. Thomas
Aquinas of Catholic Religion. 7-23-69; # 12-768. "LOLI."
- Lienart, Achille. Cardinal.
Grand Master top Mason. Bishop of
Lille, France. Recruits Masons. Was leader
of progressive forces at Vatican II Council.
- Macchi, Pasquale. Cardinal.
Pope Paul's Prelate of Honour and Private Secretary until he
was excommunicated for heresy by Pope Paul VI. Was reinstated
by Secretary of State Jean Villot, and made a Cardinal. 4-23-58;
# 5463-2. "MAPA."
- Mancini, Italo. Director of Sua Santita. 3-18-68;
# l551-142. "MANI."
- Manfrini, Enrico. Lay Consultor of Pontifical Commission
of Sacred Art. 2-21-68; # 968-c. "MANE."
- Marchisano, Francesco. Prelate Honour of the Pope.
Secretary Congregation for Seminaries and Universities of Studies.
2-4-61; 4536-3. "FRAMA."
- Marcinkus, Paul. American bodyguard for imposter Pope.
From Cicero, Illinois. Stands 6'4". President for Institute
for Training Religious. 8-21-67; # 43-649. Called "GORILLA."
Code name "MARPA."
- Marsili, Saltvatore. Abbot of Order of St. Benedict
of Finalpia near Modena, Italy. 7-2-63; # 1278-49. "SALMA."
- Mazza, Antonio. Titular Bishop of Velia. Secretary
General of Holy Year, 1975. 4-14-71. # 054-329. "MANU."
- Mazzi, Venerio. Member of Council of Public Affairs
of the Church. 10-13-66; # 052-s. "MAVE."
- Mazzoni, Pier Luigi. Congregation of Bishops. 9-14-59;
# 59-2. "PILUM."
- Maverna, Luigi. Bishop of Chiavari, Genoa, Italy.
Assistant General of Italian Catholic Azione. 6-3-68; # 441-c.
- Mensa, Albino. Archbishop of Vercelli, Piedmont, Italy.
7-23-59; # 53-23. " MENA."
- Messina, Carlo. 3-21-70; # 21-045. "MECA."
- Messina, Zanon (Adele). 9-25-68; # 045-329. "
- Monduzzi, Dino. Regent to the Prefect of the Pontifical
House. 3-11 -67; # 190-2. "MONDI."
- Mongillo, Daimazio. Professor of Dominican Moral Theology,
Holy Angels Institute of Roma. 2-16-69; # 2145-22. "MONDA."
- Morgante, Marcello. Bishop of Ascoli Piceno in East
Italy. 7-22-55; # 78-3601. MORMA."
- Natalini, Teuzo. Vice President of the Archives of
Secretariat of the Vatican. 6-17-67; # 21-44d. "NATE."
- Nigro, Carmelo. Rector of the Seminary, Pontifical
of Major Studies. 12-21-70; # 23-154. "CARNI."
- Noe, Virgillio. Head of the Sacred Congregation of
Divine Worship. He and Bugnini paid 5 Protestant Ministers and
one Jewish Rabbi to create the Novus Ordo Mass. 4-3-61; # 43652-21.
- Palestra, Vittorie. He is Legal Council of the Sacred
Rota of the Vatican State. 5-6-43; # 1965. "PAVI."
- Pappalardo, Salvatore. Cardinal.
Archbishop of Palermo, Sicily. 4-15-68; # 234-07. "SALPA."
- Pasqualetti, Gottardo. 6-15-60; # 4-231. "COPA."
- Pasquinelli, Dante. Council of Nunzio of Madrid. 1-12-69;
# 32-124. "PADA."
- Pellegrino, Michele. Cardinal.
Called "Protector of the Church", Archbishop of Torino
(Turin, where the Holy Shroud of Jesus is kept). 5-2-60; # 352-36.
- Piana, Giannino. 9-2-70; # 314-52. "GIPI."
- Pimpo, Mario. Vicar of Office of General Affairs.
3-15-70; # 793-43. "PIMA."
- Pinto, Monsignor Pio Vito. Attaché of Secretary
of State and Notare of Second Section of Supreme Tribunal and
of Apostolic Signature. 4-2-70; # 3317-42. "PIPIVI."
- Poletti, Ugo. Cardinal.
Vicar of S.S. Diocese of Rome. Controls clergy of Rome since
3-6-73. Member of Sacred Congregation of Sacraments and of Divine
Worship. He is President of Pontifical Works and Preservation
of the Faith. Also President of the Liturgical Academy. 2-17-69;
# 32-1425. "UPO."
- Rizzi, Monsignor Mario. Sacred Congregation of Oriental
Rites. Listed as "Prelate Bishop of Honour of the Holy Father,
the Pope." Works under top-Mason Mario Brini in manipulating
Canon Law. 9-16-69; # 43-179. "MARI," "MONMARI."
- Romita, Florenzo. Was in Sacred Congregation of Clergy.
4-21-56; # 52-142. "FIRO."
- Rogger, Igine. Officer in S.S. (Diocese of Rome).
4-16-68; # 319-13. "IGRO."
- Rossano, Pietro. Sacred Congregation of Non-Christian
Religions. 2-12-68; # 3421-a. "PIRO."
- Rovela, Virgillio. 6-12-64; # 32-14. "ROVI."
- Sabbatani, Aurelio. Archbishop of Giustiniana (Giusgno,
Milar Province, Italy). First Secretary Supreme Apostolic Segnatura.
6-22-69; # 87-43. "ASA"
- Sacchetti, Guilio. Delegate of Governors - Marchese.
8-23-59; # 0991-b. "SAGI."
- Salerno, Francesco. Bishop. Prefect Atti. Eccles.
5-4-62; # 0437-1. "SAFRA"
- Santangelo, Franceso. Substitute General of Defense
Legal Counsel. 11-12-70; # 32-096. "FRASA."
- Santini, Pietro. Vice Official of the Vicar. 8-23-64;
# 326-11. "SAPI."
- Savorelli, Fernando. 1-14-69; # 004-51. "SAFE."
- Savorelli, Renzo. 6-12-65; # 34-692. "RESA."
- Scanagatta, Gaetano. Sacred Congregation of the Clergy.
Member of Commission of Pomei and Loreto, Italy. 9-23-71; # 42-023.
- Schasching, Giovanni. 3-18-65; # 6374-23. "GISCHA,"
- Schierano, Mario. Titular Bishop of Acrida (Acri in
Cosenza Province, Italy.) Chief Military Chaplain of the Italian
Armed Forces. 7-3-59; #14-3641. "MASCHI."
- Semproni, Domenico. Tribunal of the Vicarate of the
Vatican. 4-16-60; # 00-12. "DOSE."
- Sensi, Giuseppe Mario. Titular Archbishop of Sardi
(Asia Minor near Smyrna). Papal Nunzio to Portugal. 11-2-67;
# 18911-47. "GIMASE."
- Sposito, Luigi. Pontifical Commission for the Archives
of the Church in Italy. Head Administrator of the Apostolic Seat
of the Vatican.
- Suenens, Leo. Cardinal.
Title: Protector of the Church of St. Peter in Chains, outside
Rome. Promotes Protestant Pentecostalism (Charismatics). Destroyed
much Church dogma when he worked in 3 Sacred Congregations: 1)
Propagation of the Faith; 2) Rites and Ceremonies in the Liturgy;
3) Seminaries. 6-15-67; # 21-64. "LESU."
- Trabalzini, Dino. Bishop of Rieti (Reate, Peruga,
Italy). Auxiliary Bishop of Southern Rome. 2-6-65; # 61-956.
- Travia, Antonio. Titular Archbishop of Termini Imerese.
Head of Catholic schools. 9-15-67; # 16-141. "ATRA."
- Trocchi, Vittorio. Secretary for Catholic Laity in
Consistory of the Vatican State Consultations. 7-12-62; # 3-896.
- Tucci, Roberto. Director General of Vatican Radio.
6-21-57; # 42-58. "TURO."
- Turoldo, David. 6-9-67; # 191-44. "DATU."
- Vale, Georgio. Priest. Official of Rome Diocese. 2-21-71;
# 21-328. "VAGI."
- Vergari, Piero. Head Protocol Officer of the Vatican Office
Segnatura. 12-14-70; # 3241-6. "PIVE."
- Villot, Jean. Cardinal.
Secretary of State during Pope Paul
VI. He is Camerlengo (Treasurer). "JEANNI," "ZURIGO."
- Zanini, Lino. Titular Archbishop of Adrianopoli, which
is Andrianopolis, Turkey. Apostolic Nuncio. Member of the Revered
Fabric of St. Peter's Basilica.
THE FOLLOWING CLERGY WERE EXPOSED AFTER THE ABOVE LIST WAS
- Fregi, Francesco Egisto. 2-14-63; # 1435-87.
- Tirelli, Sotiro. 5-16-63; # 1257-9. "TIRSO."
- Cresti, Osvaldo. 5-22-63; # 1653-6. "CRESO."
- Rotardi, Tito. 8-13-63; # 1865-34. "TROTA."
- Orbasi, Igino. 9-17-73; # 1326-97. "ORBI."
- Drusilla, Italia. 10-12-63; # 1653-2. "'DRUSI
- Ratosi, Tito. 11-22-63; # 1542-74 "TRATO."
- Crosta, Sante. 11-17-63; # 1254-65. "CROSTAS.
- Created July 16, 1996. Ninth update March 14, 1997 by "The
- Source: http://www..trance.org/essentials/apocalyps/enddays/masonlst.html